<< Home > << unfilteredunfettered
Unfiltered and Unfettered covers politics, social and cultural issues, from a no-nonsense, logical yet common guy approach
December 2014 Episodes:
- UFUF 75: Christmas Cheer-a-palooza!
- Its the Christmas Season and that means it the Cheer-a-Palooza episode! We'll say who's been naughty, who's been nice, and who's been so naughty it was nice. Light the fire, sit back, put your feet up and hammer some Nog. UF/UF it kicking the Christmas Season off tonight.
Click and let's make merry!
We'll be off for a week. Enjoy, be safe, be smart.
Podcast Season 2 Episode 75: Christmas Cheer-a-palooza!
- UFUF 74: Peeking behind the curtain.
- It's gettin crazy out there folks. What with the CIA action report detailing questionable tactics, Obamacare architect Gruber detailing the ins and outs of sneaking a bill through congress, and Tom Brady giving us the blow by blow of NFL sideline chatter, we've seen or heard about enough of how the sausage gets made. Are we better off knowing this stuff or staying in the dark? We report! You decide!
On to the tease…
The report hit news stands the other day. What report you ask? Well just a report detailing CIA actions, operations, mistakes, misdeeds, misleads, prisons in foreign countries, questionable tactics, etc, etc, etc... Do we trust the people in charge to keep the genie in the bottle? How far is too far? Do ends justify means? Click the link.
Too smart for his own good, but not yours?
Look if we were smarter none of this would be a big deal. Or so says Obamacare's chief architect Jonathan Gruber, Ph.D. See, he was speaking to a room full of intellects when he said the American voter is so dumb the bill was written in such a way as to get it past them. Ain't his fault you're dumb.
NBC shows Patriots QB Tom Brady shouting the F word on live TV. Brady's defense, "It their problem, not mine. This is football not church." Honestly, how the f*&% can you argue with that?
All this and more as we dissect, deconstruct, and debate the ramifications of Obamacare on the midterm Senate elections.
But you gotta f*&^ing click!
- UFUF74: Rotten to the core!
- Podcast Season 2 UFUF74: Rotten to the core!
Wow. Just wow. A police officer chokes a man to death for selling "loosies" or single cigarettes, it's caught on film, from beginning to end mind you, and no charges are brought against the officer. The Big Apple has worms and is need of treatment. Wanna know what we think?
On to the tease…
Shut up and take my money!
The $2 threshold for gas has been broken. Without Kroger points, coupons, or any sales you can buy gas for less than $2 a gallon at several stations in Oklahoma. Not typical though as a price war has broken out there. $2.50ish seems to be national average. Thank you Obama!
Shut up and keep my gov't open!
The Speaker of the House is trying desperately to ward off a government shut down. The problem? The loudest advocates are in his own party and may have more clout than him. Lookin at you Ted Cruz.
A large number of human brains have disappeared from a University of Texas Lab. In related news renowned physicist Steven Hawking says the moment of The Singularity, when mankind can transfer his being into a machine, will be the end of the world for humans. So we got that going for us.
All this and a new bit... the new game that's all the rage... This or That makes it's debut tonight! Don't miss it!
Podcast Season 2 UFUF74: Rotten to the core!