<< Home > << unfilteredunfettered
Unfiltered and Unfettered covers politics, social and cultural issues, from a no-nonsense, logical yet common guy approach
November 2013 Episodes:
- Episode 25: Iran, Iran so far away
- The Obama administration deals with Iran and the nuclear question. Is it just a ruse? Whatever this administration does, it doesnâ€™t engender trustâ€¦with anyone. Tony puts the kicker jinx on Francis for â€œKnow our Obamaâ€ but Fran pulls it out anyway. Thenâ€¦ the mystical, the amazing, the return of T-Nak. Jeff Flake makes the podcast as the â€œpolitician of the podcast.â€ All this and more on Episode 25: Iran, Iran, so far away.
- Episode 24: We can't make this stuff up
- Episode 24: We canâ€™t make this stuff up: Is anyone else tired of talking about/listening to Obamacare? Hillary is on the rise, Joe on the slide. By the way, Joe, that â€œBuy a shotgunâ€ advice didnâ€™t work as advertised. Some celebrity political statements are revisited through â€œWho said that?â€ and Allison Lundergan Grimes gets her first mention in â€œAre you kidding me?â€
- Episode 23: Handy Manny builds a Death Star
- Podcast Episode 23: Handy Manny builds a Death Star
In our new segment, Are You Kidding Me! We bring you some of the craziest facts surrounding the new healthcare law. Here's a taste: More people signed a White House petition to build a Death Star than have signed up for Obamacare. Say it with me ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
No, MTV is not reviving its hit segment. The HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius, worthy of her own ARE YOU KIDDING ME! is so detached from the disaster that is healthcare.gov she thinks stories about people not being able to log on are just "one time anomalies."
Handy Manny to the Rescue!
Nancy Pelosi says don't worry about it. The President is putting a belt and suspenders on the whole deal. It'll be right as rain in no time. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.
All this and more on episode 23 of UF/UF.
- Episode 22: Cruz, Christie, & Crisis
- This week the boys make an effort to talk about something other than the Obamacare debacle, and succeed, mostly. Chris Christie is riding high after his New Jersey victory. In a new episode of â€œKnow your Obamaâ€ Fran dominates and continues his unbeaten streak. We have a little fun in a new segment called â€œAre you kidding me?!?â€ and Tony admits his infatuation with the Obamacare website girl and wonders where she went. All this and more in Episode 22, â€œCruz, Christie & Crisis.â€